Plenty of Room and Secure Parking for the Big Boys Toys
This delightful home oozes appeal and opportunity. Move in now and develop later (Subject To Council Consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Cottage charm with bull nose verandah
- Master bedroom with built-in robes
- Bedrooms 2 and 4 with built-in robe
- Generous size bedroom 3
- Spacious lounge with study nook
- Large kitchen and meals area with stainless steel gas stove and range hood
- Federation style bathroom
- Tasmanian hardwood solid timber floors
- Ducted cooling and gas heating
- Undercover entertaining area
- Secure rear yard
- Variety of fruit trees
- 2 rain water tanks
- Drive through access to huge workshop and studio
- Dual driveways to undercover carport
The home is well positioned in Greenacres as the suburb undergoes transition from old to new. Situated on an allotment approximately 680sqm with an above average frontage of 17.5m (approx.). Close to parks and reserves, a short drive to local shopping centers, in close proximity to fantastic local schools, public transport, all this and only 10kms from the CBD,
For further information please contact Gordon Little on 0418 824 036 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.