Spacious Home on Generous Allotment!
Set on a generous 628sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 23.3m (approximate) frontage, this well-maintained home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe and attached study area
- Separate spacious lounge room with split system air conditioner and gas heater
- Dining area adjacent lounge room
- Neat and tidy kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Casual dining area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Built in cupboards in passage (floor to ceiling) for storage
- NBN connected
- Outdoor entertaining area with built-in brick BBQ area (BBQ and Weber Kettle Grill included)
- Neat and tidy garden on manual dripper system
- Garage with mechanics pit
- Single carport with drive through access to garage
Located in the emerging suburb of Hope Valley. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with the shopping options both the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.