Welcome Home: Contemporary Living in Two Wells' Eden Estate!
Introducing your new residence, a modern haven crafted in 2020 by Hickinbotham Homes, nestled in the family-oriented neighborhood of Eden Estate on an expansive 900sqm (approximate) allotment.
As you step inside, a warm and inviting entrance beckons, leading to a practical single-level interior. The light-filled lounge at the entrance exudes charm with sleek sheer curtains, extending into a well-designed layout featuring four bedrooms, a study, and a spacious open living area—ideal for creating lasting memories with family and friends.
Explore your culinary ingenuity in the flawlessly crafted chef's kitchen, complete with a sizable island, breakfast bar, high-end appliances, and an expansive walk-in pantry. Delight in the art of cooking while overlooking the open-plan family and dining room, or venture outside to the backyard and unwind on the verandah.
For those with green aspirations, the exterior presents a blank canvas to transform your garden dreams into reality. The property is complete with a two-car garage and a well-maintained front yard, providing a comprehensive package.
Situated on Gawler Road, Two Wells, approximately 40km north of Adelaide’s CBD, Eden offers proximity to Gawler township (20 min drive east) and convenient access to major retail hubs (15 min drive). Packed with an array of features, this upscale Two Wells home is perfect for those seeking a forever home, first-time buyers, growing families, and savvy investors. Don't miss the opportunity to make this your own!
Features that make this home special:
- 2020 Hickinbotham build
- Generous master bedroom with a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite featuring on-trend colour schemes
- Three additional good-sized bedroom with built-in robes
- Study or home office
- Formal living room to welcome you home upon entry
- Light-filled and spacious living, dining and kitchen area with seamless connection via glass sliding doors to the verandah
- Timeless kitchen featuring on-trend features including tiled splash back, downlights, a suite of stainless-steel appliances including gas cooktop, oven, and dishwasher complete with walk-in pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- Modern main bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Laundry with built-in cupboards and glass sliding door access
- Verandah offering the perfect space for entertaining family and friends
- Expansive backyard with a blank canvas to create an entertaining oasis
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout home
- Irrigation to front yard
- Electric blinds
- 2.7m high meter ceilings
- LED downlights
Surrounded by other newly built homes and within easy walking distance to parks and close proximity to Xavier College, Two Wells Primary School as well as multiple sporting facilities and local clubs. Just a short stroll to a variety of local shops, and a 35-minute drive to the iconic Barossa Valley. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.