Location, Location, Location!
Discover space, comfort and style in this family home set in the prime, tightly-held suburb of Windsor Gardens. It doesn’t get any better than this well-loved home that is bursting with an unmatchable lifestyle, facing access points that connect you seamlessly to Linear Park plus a host of delightful amenities close by.
The home is nestled amongst established gardens and provides a warm welcome as you arrive. Step inside and immerse yourself in a blend of contemporary and character-filled original features which are harmoniously paired to ensure a life of unparalleled comfort, space and natural light.
The floor plan is practical and family- friendly with an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area that is sure to be the hub of everyday living. A light and inviting lounge room and formal dining is situated off the entry hallway plus there are four bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes, with the main bedroom offering an ensuite. Completing the layout is the convenience of a centrally located bathroom and separate laundry with external access.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous 576sqm (approximate) allotment ideally located on the elevated side of River Glen Drive
- Spacious master bedroom one with ceiling fan, built-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of good size, all complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled formal lounge and dining room to the front of the home featuring ceiling fan and gas fire to enjoy in the cooler months
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with glass sliding door opening to the backyard including separate study area with extra air conditioner
- Large galley style kitchen with dishwasher, ample cupboard and bench space, multiple pantries for storage and ceiling fan plus two sky lights providing natural light throughout
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, spa bath and separate toilet
- Linen storage to the hallway
- Separate laundry with external access
- Cellar, sure to impress the wine connoisseur
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Paved verandah entertaining area, perfect for hosting guests
- Expansive backyard with established gardens and fruit trees
- Detached garage with lift a door
- Single carport with electric panel lift door
- Well-established front gardens with fruit trees, flower beds and large driveway for additional off-street parking
- North facing 5.6kW solar system on rear roof
- Rain water system piped throughout house from two large rainwater tanks (12000L and 9000L)
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens and only a stone’s throw from Pitman Park. With local parks including Linear Park, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. Only a short distance from the Paradise Interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.