Stunning, Stylish and Superbly Located!
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Holden Hill, this well presented home with fantastic street presence will appeal to growing families, first home buyers and young couples. Situated on a generous 730sqm (approximate) allotment with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity. Carefully designed to enhance space and allow for seamless entertaining with separate living areas, this is a home that will surely impress. With walking trails and amenities close by, you can enjoy the peace and quiet this location provides.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with spacious walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious formal living and dining
- Light filled open plan family and dining with fire place and stunning curved window overlooking backyard
- Stylish kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry
- Modern main bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
- Separate powder room
- Large laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Alfresco entertaining area
- Fully fenced, established yard with large workshop
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, drive-through access and internal access
- Grand double door entrance with portico
- 10x solar panels
Ideally located in the popular high growth area of Holden Hill close to local parks and playgrounds, schools and public transport options, with shopping options including the recently upgraded Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza also nearby. All this and less than 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).