Luxury Family Living!
No expense has been spared on this rare and unique 4 bedroom home which offers multiple living areas for larger or extended families looking for their own space to live and play. The high quality renovations are a credit to the current owners who have executed with style and class.
Upon entering through the front door you are greeted by the stunning formal lounge and dining room which is accented by beautifully polished floorboards. Extending beyond the modern kitchen is the spacious extra living/rumpus area ideal for the larger family. A new bathroom complements the home, perfectly located next to the smartly designed teenagers retreat which comprises of a private lounge/study area and leading through to the bedroom with built-in robe.
The master suite comes complete with a private entrance and driveway plus a nursery/study, a stunningly built master bathroom with corner spa bath, shower and toilet as well as an extra room which could be utilized either as a walk-in wardrobe or alternatively as a kitchenette (subject to council consent) where-by creating separate living quarters for other family members or friends. Equally, astute buyers would also recognize the opportunity to explore income producing potential.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with double built-in robes
- Separate living quarters/parents retreat added
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes
- 3kw Solar Power System (16 panels) + Solar Hot Water
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout the home
- Designer reverse cycle split system air conditioner in formal living area
- Security roller shutters across the front of the home + modern secure screen doors
- Rear entertaining area with outdoor fan + gas port for the BBQ
- Modern secure powered garage with space for 2 cars + access through to rear yard
- Second driveway in front of home
- Landscaped gardens
- NBN to the home
Set high in a quiet pocket of Modbury, just behind Bendigo Reserve and only a short walk from numerous local schools, shopping precincts and medical facilities. You are also just minutes up the road from Tea Tree Plaza and Tea Tree Gully Library as well as O-Bahn facilities leaving only 15 minutes drive to the CBD.
This opportunity cannot be missed!
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.