This original home is perfect for the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio, or the first home buyer looking to enter the market.
Features that make this home special:
- 1966 built and in original condition
- 560sqm (approximate) of land holding
- 15.24m frontage (approximate) and 36.5m depth (approximate)
- Three great sized bedrooms; main bedroom with built-in robe
- Spacious open living and dining area
- Original kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Original main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Spacious backyard with garden shed
- Driveway for off-street parking
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens with local parks, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. An easy 15 minute walk (approximate) to the Paradise interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.