Charming Home on Large Block with Endless Opportunities!
Positioned on a quiet no through road is this charming 1974, double brick home situated on a large 700sqm (approximate) block with a wide 18m (approximate) frontage.
Boasting an 8-panel solar electrical system for energy efficiency, large rear yard with a verandah to entertain family and friends and plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer with a double and single garage.
This home is sure to appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, families looking for convenience and room to play, investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make the home special:
- Three good size bedrooms
- Bedrooms one and two complete with built in robes
- Light filled living room with gas heater
- Timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances including microwave, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher and puratap
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath as well as separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Well maintained rear garden area
- Tool shed
- Gas hot water system
- Gas heating
- Solar electrical system with 8 panels
- Single garage with roller door, drive through access to a double car garage with roller doors and workshop area
- Electric roller shutters to front windows
Located in close proximity to a variety of early learning centres, private and public schools. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby, including the Hope Valley Reservoir, perfect for fitness activities, pets and kids to enjoy. Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer are only a quick drive away. As well as easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange or an easy 13km (approximate) drive.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.