Set on a large 612sqm (approximate) allotment with an 18.66m (approximate) frontage in the popular high growth area of Hope Valley, this 1973 built home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms, bedrooms 1 and 2 both with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Large, light filled living area with heater
- Functional kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Separate meals area adjacent kitchen
- Spacious family/dining area
- Original bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Separate laundry
- Valuable second toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with garden shed
- Single carport
A stone's throw from sporting grounds, walking trails and parks. In close proximity to a variety of early learning centres and both public and private schools. You are spoilt for choice with the shopping options both the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange. All this and being a quiet private street, the position is perfect!
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).