Perfectly positioned! Stunning 1920 bungalow opposite beautiful reserve!
This gorgeous 1920's haven provides the new owners with ample family space while offering many charming character features on a sizeable allotment of 557sqm approximately.
Effortlessly blending period charm with contemporary style and impeccably presented, this exceptional dwelling features stunning floorboards to the hallway, bedrooms and living area, feature fireplaces, high ceilings, wide entry hall, lead light windows and detached teenage retreat/studio. Additionally this home accommodates for plenty of off-street parking or provides the perfect use of storing large vehicles or caravans.
Located in the sought after suburb of Nailsworth and perfectly positioned in a beautiful tree lined street opposite a reserve with playgrounds, tennis courts and basketball courts at your fingertips you have a beautiful area for the kids to play without the hassle of maintaining the land. This home will suit a multitude of buyers such as young families looking to get into the sought after Adelaide Botanic High School, Adelaide High School or Nailsworth Primary located a few hundred metres around the corner, investors looking to add to their portfolio or downsizers who would like a manageable allotment within a tranquil environment.
With such a long list of features, this one won't last long!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ceiling fan and convenient 2 way access to the main bathroom
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3 both with ceiling fans, bedroom 2 featuring a built-in robe
- Spacious lounge room with feature fireplace, ceiling fan and access to secluded outside retreat
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and a beautiful view to the outside retreat with windows that can be opened forming a servery
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Exquisite two-way bathroom/ensuite to master bedroom with gorgeous free standing bath
- Separate laundry with valuable second toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Beautifully landscaped front and rear yard
- Detached teenage retreat/studio
- Single, secure garage/workshop with access to rear yard
- Ample space for off-road parking
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova cinema, Sefton Plaza, Northpark, North Adelaide and the Broadview and Prospect Ovals. Opposite a beautiful reserve with tennis courts, BBQ, playgrounds and plenty of space for the kids to play. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options are available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Don't hesitate and risk missing out, these properties rarely become available in this tightly held suburb!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).