Updated Character Home in Prime Location
This stunning bluestone Victorian maisonette has been beautifully renovated and offers space and an enviable lifestyle.
Features that make this home special;
- 3 bedrooms, built-in robes to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Light filled formal lounge room with feature fireplace
- Open plan family/dining area
- Delightful kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space + laundry nook
- Heritage style bathroom with bath, shower and w/c
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Baltic pine flooring, doors, skirtings and architraves
- 3.2m high ceilings
- Security system
- New Gas hot water service
- Classic heritage features
- Low maintenance brick paved, front and rear courtyards
- Rear storage shed
- Rear access for vehicles, with offstreet parking for 2
Located just a short stroll to all the cafes and shopping that cosmopolitan Norwood Parade has to offer. There are a variety of both private and public schools close by. Public transport is easily accessed. All this and only 3.9kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
There is nothing else left to do, but sit back, relax and enjoy this updated character home with friends and family.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).