Room for all the Family!
Sit back, relax and entertain in this gorgeous family home. Offering vast amounts of accommodation together with multiple living areas, making it the perfect choice for families or for those looking for plenty of living space, whilst enjoying a low maintenance lifestyle. Offering the choice of 4 or 5 bedrooms, master with ensuite and built-in-robes. The large lounge and family room is perfect for family activities, which leads to the kitchen and meals area with feature bay window and sliding doors which allows a seamless transition to a superb pitch-roofed pergola area.
Other creature comforts to further entice include ducted evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating, ceiling fans and rear shed. With the home situated on 540sqm (approximately), the backyard offers plenty of space for the kids, pets, family and friends to enjoy. Boasting a fantastic street presence in a quiet and private cul-de-sac, this opportunity is not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, built in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 complete with ceiling fans, bedrooms 3 and 4 with built in robes
- Bedroom 5 with ceiling fan and the option to use as a large home office/study
- Spacious lounge area that flows through to the dining area
- Additional family and living area adjacent kitchen
- Light filled kitchen with stainless steel appliances and bench space, overlooking the backyard
- Modern main bathroom with large bath and separate shower, featuring chic black tapware throughout
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Good size laundry with built in cupboard and access to rear yard
- Massive paved outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola and raised garden bed, perfect for family and friends to enjoy
- Convenient garden shed
- Low maintenance front and year gardens
- Undercover carport for 1 car and space for additional cars in the driveway
- Freshly painted and brand new flooring throughout, providing a light and bright finish
Perfectly positioned in the popular suburb of Newton, close to Black Hill Conservation Park, Morialta Falls and Playford Road Reserve and Thorndon Park Reserve. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including St. Francis of Assisi Primary School, Rostrevor College, Charles Campbell College and Thorndon Park Primary School. Only a short distance to Newton Village and Newton Central Shopping Centre. All this and only 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
Note: All grassed areas are for illustration purposes only.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.