Impressive Family Home with an Outstanding Location and Lifestyle!
Your dream family home awaits in this beautiful Athelstone abode. Bright and inviting with dual living rooms, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and all the room you need to move, play and entertain.
The living room is warmed by a vintage-inspired fireplace that ensures a warm and cosy feel. When friends drop by, you can gather in the meals area or step out to the pergola for alfresco dining as you take in lush views of Black Hill Conservation Park.
With a 511sqm (approximate) corner block, there is a wonderful yard for the kids to enjoy as well as a powered shed for the DIY enthusiast. A carport offers secure parking space and there is also an alarm system, solar panels and easy-care gardens so you can spend your days doing what you love.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms all complete with ceiling fans and bedroom 2 complete with a built-in robe
- Master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Light filled lounge room with feature combustion heater perfect for a cosy night in, complete with a ceiling fan, air conditioning unit and direct access to rear yard
- Family room with two ceiling fans
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, abundance of storage space, pura tap, window overlooking rear yard
- Separate dining room with bar connecting to the kitchen for serving as well as glass sliding doors leading out to the entertaining area
- Original bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Pergola with pitched roof and ceiling fan, perfect for year round entertaining, leading out to the secure rear yard for children and pets to play
- Powered shed with roller door
- Double carport
Perfectly positioned in the popular suburb of Athelstone, close to Black Hill Conservation Park, Morialta Falls and a variety of local parks. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including St Ignatius College, Athelstone School and Thorndon Park Primary School. Only a short distance to Newton Village and Newton Central Shopping Centre. All this and only 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
Note: All grassed areas are enhanced for illustration purposes only.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.