Value Buying in a Fantastic Area!
Perfectly positioned in the tightly held suburb of Rostrevor and situated on a prime 539sqm (approximate) allotment with a 16.7m (approximate) frontage and 32.3m (approximate) depth. This delightful family home offers a flexible floorplan and will respond well to renovation or development (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, bedroom 2 with built-in robe and shelves
- Light filled lounge and dining room with split system air conditioner
- Combined kitchen and meals area with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Functional bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Floating floorboards in living areas
- Expansive paved verandah area ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Garden shed
- Single carport
Set within easy walking distance to Fourth Creek and several bike and walking trails including Morialta Recreation and Conservation Park. Conveniently located close to a variety of local shops, clubs and public transport options. Rostrevor College and Stradbroke School only minutes away.
Do not miss this fantastic opportunity!
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.