Perfect First Home or Investment!
Boffo Real Estate are proud to present this immaculately maintained homette in the sought after pocket in Hillcrest. A circa 1990 home that is appreciated upon viewing, you’ll be impressed with the floor plan that allows all the flexibility a family needs to entertain guests or relax and unwind!
The layout is bright with the option to update certain areas to add your own personal style, plus it boasts three bedrooms, all with built- in robes, a central main bathroom and a large living area upon entry. For those who love to cook, a charming kitchen awaits with plenty of storage and an adjacent meals area, providing the perfect space for family dinners.
A practical laundry, ceiling fans and on-trend flooring are some of the extra features on offer along with secure parking and a garden shed for external storage. Outside, there is a low maintenance backyard which will allow entertaining with ease, or a space to enjoy as you sit back with a coffee in hand.
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes; bedrooms 1 & 2 also offering air conditioning
- Spacious living upon entry with a ceiling fan and combustion heater for year-round comfort
- Meals are adjacent kitchen with air conditioning
- Well-appointed kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space plus a dishwasher
- Centrally located main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Paved courtyard with large pergola, providing the perfect space for hosting guests in the warmer months
- Garden shed and rainwater tank
- Single carport with roller door for secure parking
- Strata titled in small group of two
Location doesn't get much better than this. Quality education institutions of Cedar College, Heritage College, St Pauls College as well as Windsor Gardens Secondary College and Hillcrest Primary School are all in the local area. There are magnificent wetlands and board walk close by, the perfect place for daily exercise and to kick back on a Sunday morning with a coffee at the Lakeside Café. Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plain Shopping Centre are both nearby for quality shopping and public transport is a short stroll to Sir Ross Smith Boulevard.
Please Note: Contract is subject to Probate Grant.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Jackson Pinchbeck on 0455 933 439 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.