The Perfect Balance Between Quiet Living and Urban Accessibility!
An immaculate, picture perfect two-bedroom townhouse located in the beautiful and highly sought-after suburb of Modbury. Residing at the end of a quiet, no through road and enjoying street frontage, this two storey townhouse offers a peaceful and convenient lifestyle, all within easy walking distance to Tea Tree Plaza, Modbury Triangle Shopping Centre, the O’Bahn Interchange and Modbury Hospital.
The ground floor open plan living and dining area offers a bright, light filled space for your everyday relaxation. Natural light flows effortlessly through a large picture window. This space also includes built-in storage cupboards as well as a gas heater for those cold winter months.
The functional kitchen provides modern amenities including a double sink, freestanding gas stove, tiled splashbacks and plenty of cupboard space, which includes a pantry. Completing the lower level is an additional toilet for convenience as well as a generous sized laundry with undercover access to the rear yard.
The yard comprises an oversize single carport with secure roller door. It also boasts a very spacious “L” shaped verandah with a pitched roof ideal for relaxing or entertaining in all seasons. The extensive, neatly maintained and fully established garden provides a scenic backdrop to the undercover entertaining area. A handy garden shed with concrete floor and shelving, provides a secure storage space.
Upstairs offers two good sized bedrooms, both with brand new carpets. The master bedroom has extensive built-in robes as well as a study nook. Both bedrooms are serviced by a neat and tidy bathroom complete with a shower, separate bath, toilet and vanity. The ducted evaporative cooling to both bedrooms will ensure your summer comfort.
In this home there is nothing to do except move in and enjoy. With its city fringe location, it will truly impress both the young professional, down-sizers and investors looking for a solid investment. This is the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to space and comfort without sacrificing convenience when you call this on-style abode your own.
Features that make this home special:
- Light and bright open plan lounge and dining, complete with wall heater
- Functional kitchen with views of the picturesque rear yard
- Spacious and bright main bedroom complete with study nook and built-in robes
- Generous sized second bedroom
- Quality block out curtains and blinds in the lounge as well as both bedrooms
- Neat and tidy central bathroom upstairs
- Separate laundry with convenient second toilet downstairs
- Large, pitched roof, “L” shaped verandah providing over 30sqm of outdoor living space
- Large rear yard with neatly maintained and established gardens
- Lockable garden shed
- Two clothes lines with one conveniently installed undercover
- Security screen doors on both the front and back doors
- Secure, undercover parking for two vehicles
Additional Features which will truly impress:
- New ducted air-conditioning to upper level
- New Hot Water System
- New carpets in both bedrooms, the upstairs landing and also the stairwell
- New block out blinds in both bedrooms, lounge and kitchen
- New exhaust fan in the bathroom
- Recently serviced Gas Heater (Serviced on 2nd Aug 2023)
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Tea Tree Plaza, North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, Modbury Hospital, Civic Park, City of Tea Tree Gully Library and public transport options including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange. Excellent public and private schools are only a short distance away. All this and only 15.2km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.