Value Buying In A Fantastic Area
This beautiful stone fronted home provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a charming home located in the highly sought after suburb of Broadview. Well maintained and featuring its original charm and beautifully manicured gardens this home will respond well to a renovation or extension.
Perfectly positioned close to the parks and open spaces of the Broadview Oval leisure precinct and set on a generous 713sqm (approximately) block with a 17m frontage (approximately) and 41.7m depth (approximately), this home will appeal to the most astute buyers. Equally the size and dimensions of the land may well suit those buyers who have been looking for a site to build their dream home (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 with built-in robes
- Large lounge with heater and split system air conditioner
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Light filled family room overlooking rear garden
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Recently fully rewired throughout
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- Large shed with power
- 2 x rainwater tanks
- Single Carport
Easy walk to public transport options, a full range of sporting facilities and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the new Walkerville Centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres. All this and only 6kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the new Adelaide Oval precinct.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.