Auction Cancelled - Stunning Courtyard Home. Outstanding Location And Lifestyle
We apologise for any inconvenience. Please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 for any further information.
A beautifully presented and maintained custom built home, featuring high quality finishes throughout.
With superb street appeal, located on one of Blair Athol’s most popular tree lined streets, this standout residence showcases a high level of construction with natural light flowing throughout. This near-city treasure is a home that will not only satisfy your craving for light, space and storage, but one that will have you changing the way you live and entertain. Experience your future home, today!
Inside comprises of:
- Three bedrooms; main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 also have built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen, meals and living area overlooking the rear courtyard
- 2.7m ceilings throughout with raised 3m ceilings in family area
- Stunning raked ceilings and bay window in main bedroom
- 'As new' high quality carpet in bedrooms
- 'As new' high quality commercial grade vinyl plank flooring throughout living areas
- Kitchen with gas cook top, breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances
- Double sliding doors from living area to alfresco entertaining
- Ducted cooling and split system heating/cooling
- Ceiling fans throughout
- LED downlights throughout living areas
- Ample storage throughout
- Security alarm and built-in security cameras
Outside comprises of:
- Substantial year round entertaining area with pitched roof pergola
- Extra wide double garage with room for additional storage
- Garage features drive through access for additional vehicle
- Side courtyard
- Low maintenance artificial lawn
- Secure front fence with sliding automated gate
- Automatic roller shutters
Explore the location – 15 minutes (approximate) to the city via Prospect Road's boutique dining and shopping precinct, and a host of great local schools nearby including St. Paul’s and Enfield Primary School which are both within easy walking distance. Shopping is taken care of via nearby North Park and Sefton Park shopping centres as well as the Gepps Cross Home HQ.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy this home, it will certainly suit first home buyers, executives, down sizers, families and investors.
For further information please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.