Stunning Renovated Symmetrical Cottage
This much loved family home showcases quality finishes and modern elegance and will appeal to the most astute buyer. Restored to its former era and packed with character features the residence has a modern contemporary feel with clean lines and neutral décor. Offering perfect natural flow from the stunning internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool.
The home has been thoughtfully enhanced and restored over the years while lovingly maintained and is now just waiting for a new owner to come along and continue the many years of happy family memories the current owners have enjoyed for the last 17 years.
Located in the prestigious suburb of Sefton Park and set in a lovely tree lined street amongst other premier homes and on 603sqm block (approximately); this home provides enough space for the entire family whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 Large bedrooms all with feature fireplaces
- Master bedroom and bedroom 3 with built-in robes
- Large formal lounge room with feature fireplace
- Light filled open plan family/meals/kitchen area
- Contemporary designed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower, double vanity and w/c
- Separate laundry incorporating valuable second w/c
- Polished timber floors and sash windows
- Alarm system
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 5.5kw Solar electrical system with 24 panels
- 3.5m high ceilings
- Expansive paved undercover entertaining area
- Solar heated, salt water in-ground swimming pool with added rumpus room/teenage retreat area
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Carport with automatic panel lift door and room for 3 vehicles
- Additional rear garage with roller door provides room for extra vehicle or can be utilised as a workshop/studio
Within easy walking distance to North Park and Sefton Park Shopping Centres. A quick walk around the corner to the bus stop to take straight into North Adelaide in 2 minutes (approximately). Quality schooling is all nearby including Nailsworth Primary, Prospect North Primary and Our Lady of Sacred heart College. All of this and only 5.8kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide and the CBD.
This is one you do not what to miss!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).