Room to Live and Play!
This fantastic home situated on a quiet street and set on a generous corner allotment is all about the ample space for your family to both live and play, including plenty of space for your boat or caravan. With an abundance of internal and external entertaining areas plus many more features, this home is the perfect base for your family.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robe
- Bedroom 4 or study
- Large lounge with air conditioner
- Good sized living and dining room
- Light filled family room with air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with induction cooktop, Miele dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with built-in bench
- Gas heater
- New ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Detached rumpus/studio with air conditioner and convenient w/c
- Solar panel system with 20 panels
- Low maintenance, paved rear yard
- Garden shed
- Double garage
- Single carport with automatic roller door
Located in the heart of the emerging suburb of Hope Valley. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. All the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange.
Opportunities to secure properties of this nature are becoming few and far between.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).