Room to Live and Play!
A prime opportunity is on offer to secure this very well maintained family home, in the popular suburb of Windsor Gardens. Built in 2002 (approximately) by Statesman Homes, this property is sure to impress! From the spacious and multiple living areas to the expansive rear pergola, this the perfect choice for families or for those looking for plenty of living space inside and out.
Other creature comforts to further entice include; ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout, fully irrigated front and rear gardens and an impressive rear garage. Situated at the end of a private cul-de-sac and positioned on a large 605sqm (approximately) allotment, you will love the wide street presence of 20m (approximately), which utilises space for a side access point for a trailer or small boat. Being offered for the first time to the sales market, this opportunity is not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with hard wood flooring, walk in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with hardwood flooring, built-in-robes and ceiling fans
- Timber kitchen overlooking the main living area, complete with new gas cook top, dishwasher provision and ample cupboard space
- Sizeable living area of 200sqm with Foxtel point
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Alarm system
- Light filled dining/family area
- Neutral bathroom with separate bath + shower
- Expansive paved pergola with pitched roof, making for the perfect entertaining space
- Double garage with wide drive through access to rear double garage
- 5.5m x 6.2m garage at rear with Olympic automatic roller shutter doors for added security
- Electric front gate providing extra security
- Rinnai gas instantaneous hot water system
- 3- Phase power to house with option to transfer to shed
- Roller shutters to nearly every external window
Located nearby to Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the entertainment and shopping that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. An easy stroll to the city bus route, Linear Park, public transport including Paradise Interchange and the O-Bahn, quality schools and multiple sporting facilities are all nearby. Located less than 10kms (approximately) to the CBD, vibrant North Adelaide and everything the Adelaide Oval precinct has to offer.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.