Family-Friendly Home with Endless Potential!
Indulge in easy-care living with this spacious home set on a large, lush allotment. The layout offers three bedrooms and one bathroom, plus a light-filled and spacious lounge room, family room and a quality kitchen and dining area ready for family dinners.
When it’s time to relax, you are spoilt for choice with a range of living spaces to enjoy. You can gather with friends under the back verandah as you fire up the BBQ and take in the leafy backyard.
Here, you will also find ample shed storage, providing the perfect space for any DIY enthusiast to complete their next project.
Your new home is inset on a quiet street on a large 620sqm (approximate) block with a single carport and off-street parking for multiple cars. Easy-care gardens surround the home and you are also treated to a central location within a short distance of Brahma Lodge Primary School and close to shops, parks and public transport.
Features that make this home special:
- Built in approximately 1975 and lovely maintained
- Bedroom one with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3; both with ceiling fans
- Spacious lounge room with air conditioner and sliding door access to the verandah
- Open dining and kitchen with skylight, providing plenty of natural light
- Practical kitchen with standalone gas oven, ample cupboard space and servery to the family room
- Additional family room with sliding door access to the verandah
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and separate shower plus separate toilet for added convenience
- Laundry with broom closet and external access
- Evaporative cooling
- Large verandah perfect for outdoor entertaining with friends and family
- Spacious backyard with good sized grass area and well-landscaped gardens
- Manicured front gardens with low-lying fence for added security and privacy
- Large shed and additional garden shed for extra storage
- Carport with roller door
- Long driveway for additional off -street parking
Conveniently located in close proximity to Salisbury Primary School, Salisbury East High School and Brahma Lodge Primary School while Cockburn Green and Brahma Lodge Oval are both only moments away. A five-minute drive will take you to the nearby Parabanks Shopping Centre or the Salisbury train station. All of this and only a quick access to the Adelaide CBD via the Salisbury Highway.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.