Position And Potential
This quality built, solid double brick, family home provides light filled spaces and high ceilings throughout and will appeal to those wanting to purchase now with an eye to the future. Immaculately cared for this gem of a home can be enjoyed straight away as is, but will respond well to any polishing and upgrading you wish to do (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special are:
- 3 Good sized bedrooms, with spacious master suite and built in robe to bedroom 2
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and ample storage and adjacent dining
- Expansive lounge with quality wooden Parquetry flooring, gas heating and cooling
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower serviced by gas hot water service
- Separate laundry
- Timber floors throughout
- 2.59 metres (approximate) high ceilings
- Alarm System
- Large front yard
- Private rear yard complete with fruit trees
- Small separate workshop/studio/shed
- Carport with secure undercover parking for 2 cars + off street parking for more
- Secured with lockable gates controlling access to the side and rear of the home
- Block size 584 sqm approximately
Location is important and this home is an easy walk to Linear Park, with schools and public transport (including the O’Bahn Interchange nearby. It is also in close proximity to several retail precincts including Greenacres, Walkerville and Marden Shopping Centres. All this and only 8.5kms (approximately) to the city.
This opportunity will not last; it is ready and waiting for its new owners.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).