An Easy-Care Lifestyle Awaits!
Presenting an attractive façade, this beautifully maintained and low maintenance home is positioned in a quiet group of three and ready for you to simply move in and enjoy. Offering two good-size bedrooms and one bathroom, this residence is ideal for first-time buyers, downsizers, young families and investors alike.
Come home and enjoy the light, bright and neutral décor throughout, with a stylish kitchen that boasts a breakfast bar, gas cooking and plenty of storage. The functional floorplan draws you through to the separate lounge which adjoins the open plan dining room and sitting area, providing the perfect space to entertain family and friends.
Completing the floor plan is an internal laundry, single garage with secure roller door and pergola entertaining area with outdoor ceiling fan. Astute buyers are sure to be impressed!
Features that make this home special:
- Extremely well maintained strata group of 3
- Low maintenance 204sqm (approximate) allotment
- Built in approximately 1995
- Two good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans; bedroom one also complete with built-in robe
- Light filled separate lounge with large bay window and wall heater
- Spacious dining with adjoining sitting area
- Well-equipped kitchen offering a breakfast bar, gas cooking and ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Evaporative cooling system
- Pergola entertaining area with outdoor ceiling fan
- Fully fenced backyard with manicured gardens
- Single garage with roller door and internal access
Quarterly admin fund levy: $427.50
Quarterly sink fund levy: $2.50
Perfectly positioned in the popular suburb of Newton, close to Black Hill Conservation Park, Morialta Falls and Playford Road Reserve and Thorndon Park Reserve. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including St. Francis of Assisi Primary School, Rostrevor College, Charles Campbell College and Thorndon Park Primary School. Only a short distance to Newton Village and Newton Central Shopping Centre. All this and only 11km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.