Just Move In and Enjoy!
On offer is this low maintenance 3 bedroom unit situated on a quiet street in the sought after suburb of Highbury. Boasting a light filled open floor plan and natural timber flooring, this home is ideal for buyers looking for a quiet low maintenance lifestyle or for investors wanting to attract quality tenants. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this neat and tidy unit perfectly located close to all amenities!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and built in sliding robe
- Spacious second bedroom or study
- Third bedroom with built in sliding robe
- Commodious light filled lounge
- Light filled dining room
- Tidy U-shaped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, modern oven, double bowl sink and ample cupboard/bench space
- Main bathroom with separate bath/shower area
- Individual toilet for privacy and convenience
- Private laundry
- Built in cupboard to passage way
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Open pergola
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Single garage with automatic roller door
- Electric hot water system
- Council rates currently $1,230 per annum
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with many shopping options close by, including Dernancourt Village, Modbury Triangle and only a 5 minute (approximate) drive to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).