Great Location. Rejuvenate or Replace?
Well positioned and oozing potential this home provides an outstanding opportunity for buyers who have been seeking an affordable home in this in demand area. Situated in a quiet pocket of Broadview, immediately adjacent Collinswood and Nailsworth, its City fringe location is sure to be of appeal.
This blank canvas home is a worthy investment with opportunities to make it your own and add value with a simple cosmetic face-lift. Investors will also see the potential the property poses to secure a quality tenant and make the most of the area's excellent historical capital growth.
Set on a 585sqm (approximate) block, with a wide 44.87m frontage (approximate) and zoned Policy Area A350 within the Prospect Council area, the land size may appeal to those seeking a fantastic location to build their dream home (Subject to Council Consent). Please call for a copy of the Certificate of Title.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes, bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and dresser
- Separate lounge room with electric heater
- Original kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent kitchen and lounge
- Original bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built in cupboard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Garden shed
- Single carport
- Roller shutters to external windows
- 585sqm block (approximate)
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
With so many facilities at your doorstep including frequent and accessible public transport, parks and shopping hubs including the Walkerville Centre and the new Drakes Collinswood, you really are spoilt for choice. The CBD and North Adelaide are both less than 5km away (approximately), as well as the fabulous Riverbank leisure precinct including Adelaide Oval. Only minutes away is also the vibrant Prospect Road cafe and shopping strip.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).