18 Morris Street Evandale is situated in the tightly held suburb of Evandale boasting a beautiful tree-lined street and surrounded by similar character homes.
Situated on a good sized block of 459sqm (approximate), with an age of close to 100 years, the property has been held in the family since 1955 (65 years).
Still in its former 'Glory', this extravagantly sized property lends itself to restoring, rebuilding (STCC) and/or extending.
Features that make this home special:
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Formal lounge with gas heater
- Substantial formal dining room
- Vast kitchen
- High ceilings throughout
- Retro terrazzo bathroom + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Roller shutters (all functional except front lounge)
- Functioning reverse cycle wall unit air conditioner in corridor
- Large rear yard with tool shed + store room
- Oversize garage
- Off road parking to accommodate up to 5 cars
- Please note evaporative cooling is not working and may need servicing
- Rented for the last 8 years at $405 per week
Ideally located just a short distance to the cafes, restaurants and shopping at The Parade Norwood, The Avenues Shopping Centre and nearby to The Maylands Hotel. In close proximity to sporting facilities, public transport options and some of Adelaide's finest schools including Trinity Gardens School. All this and just 4kms (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precinct!
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).