Room to Live and Play!
Set a generous 531sqm (approximate) allotment and conveniently located between parks and local amenities, there’s no question as to why Parafield Gardens has become the hotspot that it is. Whether you’re a first home buyer entering the market or a young family looking for room to grow, you’ll love and enjoy what this home has to offer. Providing enough space for the family with 3 bedrooms, spacious living areas, a great size secure rear yard and massive outdoor entertaining area, you will also take great pleasure in the flexibility of having plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Features that make this home special:
- Good size master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built in robe
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- Convenient second living room
- Well-designed kitchen with gas cooktop, walk in pantry and ample cupboard space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate shower and bath + separate toilet for convenience
- Laundry with access to rear yard
- Generous sized outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof, perfect for the whole family to enjoy
- Single carport with manual roller door and drive through access
- Spacious double garage at rear with roller doors, perfect for extra storage
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Parafield Gardens Primary, Parafield Gardens High school and The Pines Primary School. A short walk to public transport options with shopping centres and Parafield Gardens Recreation Centre also nearby.
An opportunity not to be missed!
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.