All The Boxes Are Ticked, Just Move in and Enjoy
Your search stops here! Situated on a generous allotment of 651sqm (approximately) on a quiet street, this immaculate 4 bedroom home is all about lifestyle. Offering a great combination of liveability, comfort, and convenience with many great amenities close by, making this home the perfect base for your family!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robe and ensuite
- Generous bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fan
- Optional bedroom 4 or study with ceiling fan
- Light filled lounge and dining area adjacent kitchen
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted evaporate air conditioning throughout
- Ducted zoned gas heating throughout
- Roller Shutter blinds on all bedrooms and living area
- Undercover verandah / decking area for entertaining
- Large games / rumpus room incorporating valuable third toilet
- Sparkling in ground salt chlorinated pool
- Shed / Workshop
- Second deck area overlooking pool
- Fully fenced secure rear yard
- 16 solar panels - (3.2KW)
- Instant gas hot water
- Double carport
Located in the heart of the emerging suburb of Hope Valley with Deakin Reserve just across the road! In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and other parks are all nearby. You are spolit for choice with shopping options at both the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza only a short drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.