Opportunity to Purchase in Vale Park (adjacent Walkerville)
Situated on a large 615sqm (approximate) block with 17.4m (approximate) frontage in the sought after suburb of Vale Park, this appealing home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent), the choice is yours! Surrounded by other quality homes, this well maintained property is ideal for buyers looking to get into this tightly held suburb.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous sized bedrooms 1 and 2, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe, ceiling fan, heater and skylight currently disposed as a family room
- Large lounge area with heater
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space, and skylight
- Dining area with skylight
- Clean and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet off laundry
- Large utility room with built in cabinets for storage
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Beautiful front garden
- Large enclosed rear verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Rear yard with storage sheds
- Double length carport with automatic roller door
- 1.65kw Solar System
- Security Shutters
- Connected to the National Broadband Network
Only a few minutes’ walk to the beautiful Linear Park and in close proximity to the Walkerville Shopping Complex and cafés, a variety of local private and public schools including St Andrews and Vale Park Primary, sporting grounds and public transport options including The O’Bahn. All this and only 4kms (approximately) to North Adelaide, Adelaide Oval Riverbank and 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
A solid family home, investment or redevelopment opportunity (S.T.C.C.), it’s your choice!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.