Room for All the Family!
Situated across from a park with hills views on a generous 620sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 20m (approximate) frontage and 31m (approximate) depth, this well-maintained home was designed for families that need their own space. Utilising its practical layout all the family can enjoy their own separate areas.
Offering the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robe and dresser
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Large bedroom 4 with storage room/walk-in robe
- Light filled open plan living/meals area
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Huge separate family room with wood fire
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Valuable second bathroom
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Veranda, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with garden shed
- Single garage with automatic roller door and internal access
- Ample storage throughout
- 1.5KW solar system with 8 panels
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alarm for security
- New carpets and floating floorboards
- 2.7m ceilings
Located in the emerging suburb of Hope Valley. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with the shopping options both the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).