Whether you choose to move in and enjoy as-is or renovate and create the lifestyle you want, this charming home has many options for a wide range of buyers. Investors, first home owners and growing families alike will surely appreciate this property.
Inside, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom as well as a large rumpus room. The open kitchen and dining space is well-equipped and is connected to the laundry space which then flows into the shaded verandah area, ready for entertaining.
Outside, a shaded carport with drive-through access to the backyard and double-garage are also on offer. The large backyard is ideal for those with kids and pets and there’s even room to extend should you wish to investigate development potential (Subject to Council Consent).
Features that make this home special:
- 1960 built Maisonette situated on generous 520sqm (approximate) allotment
- 3 bedrooms
- Light filled lounge
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with shower
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Large external rumpus room with split system air conditioner
- Verandah with shaded entertaining area extension
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with double garage
- Expansive carport with roller door access to rear yard
Only a short drive to the new shopping complex of Playford Alive including Woolworths, Adventure Park, Playford Family Medical and all the eateries on Curtis Road. Spoilt for choice, you are also only just minutes from Munno Para Shopping Centre while the John Hartley School and public transport is just around the corner on Davoren Road for absolute convenience.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).