Larger Than Life!
If space and excellent presentation are your requirements then this quality 2014 built 4 bedroom family home is the one for you. Well positioned on a generous 731sqm (approximately) allotment and with pleasant street appeal it will accommodate all of your family needs.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with superb ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedroom 2 with walk-in robe, bedroom 3 with built-in robe + 4th bedroom
- Spacious separate formal lounge room
- Large light filled open plan family/dining area
- Stylish kitchen with Bosch gas hot plates, electric oven, Bosch dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Sparkling 3 way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate w/c
- Separate laundry
- Laminate floating floors to main living areas with quality carpet to bedrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Covered outdoor alfresco verandah
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and drive through access to rear yard
- Large shed at rear
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
Located in the popular high growth area of Holden Hill, within walking distance to local parks and playgrounds and only a short drive to a variety of schools, shopping options, restaurants, cafés and public transport options.
Inspection is a must!
For further information please contact Geoff Carlaw on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.