This cosy 3 bedroom home is the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, astute investors, renovators, developers or those looking to build their dream home (subject to council consents). Nestled in a quiet pocket of Modbury on a corner allotment of 654sqm (approximately), and offering a current combined rental return of $510 per week, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled lounge and dining area with fireplace and ceiling fan
- Functional kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- 2x split system air conditioners
- Rear paved verandah area
- Self Contained Detached granny flat, currently tenanted for $200 per week
- Single garage with panel door and store room
- Double length carport
- Main house currently tenanted for $310 per week
In close proximity to a range of local schools and various shopping options including Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Centre. The O'Bahn Interchange and limitless other transport options make this a fabulous alternative to city living, without sacrificing the lifestyle.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).