First Home or Investment, The Choice is Yours!
Ideally situated in the ever-popular suburb of St Agnes and positioned on a low maintenance 350sqm (approximate) block. Desirably located within minutes from Westfield Tea Tree Plaza, cafes, restaurants and a variety of reserves, creating a superb lifestyle for the whole family to enjoy.
Offering two well-proportioned bedrooms, one bathroom, multiple light-filled living spaces and a spacious kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space. Completing the layout is a low maintenance backyard, complete with a tool shed and carport with roller door. Ready to simply move in and enjoy, or rent out and reap the rewards!
Features that make this home special:
- Two well-sized bedrooms; bedroom one with built-in robe and bedroom two with walk-in robe and access to the main bathroom
-Light filled lounge upon entry with built-in shelving
- Spacious open plan living and dining
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom complete with bath and separate shower
- Laundry with external access
- Additional separate toilet for convenience
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, reverse cycle
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard with tool shed
- Single carport with roller door
Located in walking distance to the green Dalaston Reserve that leads through to walking trails for the kids and pets to enjoy. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. The shopping and entertainment of Tea Tree Plaza is only a short drive, or leisurely walk away, and commuting to the city is convenient with the easy access via the O'Bahn.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.