Spacious Family Home with Views of the Adelaide Hills
This comfortable family home is set along a quiet cul-de-sac and has been perfectly orientated to take full advantage of the Adelaide Hills views. The spacious layout will delight growing families with multiple living areas and room to host guests plus four good-size bedrooms and two bathrooms.
An open-plan and air-conditioned lounge and dining area are set at the front of the floorplan with an attached study that’s perfect for those who work from home. Modern and stylish, the updated kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry along with views over the large, heated family room and direct access to the enclosed entertainment area.
Two bedrooms have built-in robes and the master has a walk-in robe and ensuite. The central main bathroom is just steps from the guest bedrooms while the list of extras include a generous laundry, two garden sheds and a double carport.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 both offer built-in robes, with bedroom 3 also including an air conditioner
- Spacious sunken lounge with air conditioning
- Large family room with heater and sliding door access to outdoor entertaining area
- Dining adjacent kitchen
- Practical kitchen featuring large walk-in pantry, servery, ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Enclosed outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with rainwater tank and 2x garden sheds
- Detached double carport
Ideally located only a short distance to The Heights School, local shops and many public transport options. All of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer nearby and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.