Prepare to be Impressed!
This grand 2 storey residence, in a great location was designed for families that need their own space. Perfectly set in a tranquil location directly across from a reserve and on a generous 961sqm (approximate) corner block, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with a perfect natural flow from the numerous internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area overlooking the enviable spa and swimming pool.
If you have been searching for an impressive family property in a sought after location, built and maintained to a high standard then your search stops here!
Upper level comprising of:
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Large bedroom 2 with built-in cupboards, built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Generous sized bedroom 3 with walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 4 with walk-in robe
- Study/bedroom 5
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating to upper level
- Verandah overlooking Highbury Aqueduct Reserve
Lower level comprising of:
- Light filled formal dining room
- Jag kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Huge formal lounge with fireplace
- Open plan family/meals area with combustion heater and bar
- Third bathroom
- Separate spacious laundry with ample storage space
- Games room with ceiling fan, skylight, heater and seats/storage area
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Spa with gas heating under shaded pergola
- Solar heated in-ground swimming pool
- Multiple garden sheds
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and off-street parking for an additional 2 vehicles
Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby, including easy access to Linear Park. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. You are spoilt for choice with many shopping options close by including the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).