Modern Living In A Beautiful Setting
If you're looking for modern living with convenience in a picturesque location then stop looking now. You've found it, and this one must sell!
Built in 2009, and set on a generous 375sqm (approximate) allotment, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is equipped with the all-important second living area as well as a valuable separate study. Future energy bills have also been considered with the 5KW solar panel system installed only 6 months ago!
Adjacent to Prospect and without the huge price tag, this well presented home is arguably situated in one of Blair Athol's finest streets. You'll be spoilt all year round with the home overlooking a beautiful rose garden. Featuring a design that works seamlessly, combined with a location that is second to none, all that is needed is for you to move in and enjoy the lifestyle you've been dreaming of.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and Rinnai split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Spacious bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in wardrobes
- Valuable extra study/dressing/games room adjacent to first living area
- Large light filled, open plan living area and modern kitchen with gas cooking and breakfast bar overlooking dining area
- LG split system reverse cycle air conditioner in living area
- Spacious 3-way main bathroom with separate toilet
- 5KW solar electrical system
- Separate spacious laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Single secure garage with automatic roller door
- Secure off-street park behind front gate
- Good sized rear yard with privacy screening for peace of mind
- Garden shed in rear yard
- Rainwater tank in rear yard with pump to garden
- Positioned enviously upon the Jaffrey Street Rose Garden
Located only a short drive to multiple shopping precincts including Churchill Centre, Gepps Cross Homemaker Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre, to name a few. Positioned in such a central location, you can be in the city within 15 minutes (approximate), at the beach in 20 minutes (approximate) or in the Adelaide Hills in under 30 minutes (approximate). Do not miss this opportunity in such a sought after location.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
Note: All grassed areas are for illustration purposes only.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.