Value Buying in Fantastic Area
This quality home calls out to the first home buyer, investor or down sizer who still wishes to apply their green thumb, or just want to sit back and admire the creek running through the property on approximately 659sqm.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 with garden views
- Large light filled lounge featuring colonial windows, beautiful ceiling roses and grand cornicing
- Family room with combustion heater
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel gas cooker and ample bench and cupboard space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower + W/C
- Converted secure garage + store and workshop, currently used as an office and showroom for home business
- Separate laundry
- National Broadband Network ready
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- All weather undercover rear verandah
- Garden shed
- Paved pergola over-looking rear creek runoff
Located in the quiet suburb of St Agnes and only a short walk to a variety of schools, local shops and minutes from Tea Tree Plaza and public transport hub.
For further information please contact Ian McAnna on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).