Return Verandah Bungalow Offering many Character Features!
Affectionately known as "The Manningham Manor" by its current owners this 1925 sandstone fronted bungalow of yesteryear offers timeless charm! Boasting beautiful character features including high ornate ceilings, polished jarrah and baltic pine floorboards, double glass doors, picture rails, high skirtings and original fireplaces this lovingly maintained historic residence is now ready for its new owners!
The floor plan offers versatility to suit your requirements with large rooms, a sunroom, separate studio and storage galore. The rear and front yards are private and secure, the garage contains a workshop and there is ample off-street parking. This warm stately home gives you the choice to live in comfortably and enjoy as is, or maximise its charm and space by extending. Perfect for couples, families and buyers with a home business. Here is a unique opportunity for a lifestyle close to the city in a very tightly held suburb. Situated on a generous sized approx 660sqm allotment with an approx 15.24m frontage and surrounded by other quality homes this gem is sure to impress!
- Formal parlour room with gas heater, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Large master bedroom with robe, access to bathroom, ornate ceiling and fireplace
- Bedrooms 2 and 3
- Lounge with decorative ceiling rosette, feature gas heater and mantels
- Two-way bathroom/ensuite to master bedroom with built-in cupboard
- Dine-in kitchen with gas stove and walk-in pantry
- Sunroom/home office/craft room
- Spacious workshop with windows, light fittings, extensive benches and storage
- Stand alone studio, fully lined with polished floorboards
- Double length garage/workshop with shelving
- Fully fenced rear yard with a variety of fruit trees
- Outdoor entertaining space
- Two additional single carports
- Classic return verandah
- Two garden sheds
- NBN connected
- 6 km to the CBD!
- Linear Park for walks and picnics
- Walkerville, Prospect, Greenacres and Sefton Park shopping precincts
- Walkerville Primary School, Vale Park Primary, St Andrews and St Monica's
- Cycle into the city along the Linear Park bikeway
- Easy access to The O-Bahn
- A short drive to Adelaide Oval
This is a prime property in close proximity to everything that you may need!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office)