Brand New Torrens Titled Home for Family Living
This opulent, brand new Torrens titled home of outstanding quality offers its new owner a luxurious lifestyle with premium fixtures and fittings throughout. Once you step inside you will notice that the light filled open plan living area embraces the natural ambience as it flows through to the outdoor entertaining area. This home offers a functional and spacious floorplan with room for the whole family and truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with sparkling ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony facing hill views
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robe
- Additional study nook on upper level
- Light filled, open plan living area with beautiful 12mm timber look floorboards
- Glamourous 2 pac kitchen with 900mm Ariston stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, 20mm stone benchtop, mirror splashback, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Immaculate main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate bath and shower
- Convenient powder room on lower level incorporating valuable third toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Additional storage beneath staircase
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and LED downlights throughout
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Alfresco under main roof, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Secure, low maintenance rear yard with artificial grass
- Exposed aggregate concrete to driveway and paths
- Automatic panel lift door garage with direct internal entry
Located only a short distance from the open spaces of Lochiel Park Golf Course, Felixstow Reserve, Linear Park and the newly built Campbelltown ARC. Only a 5 minute (approximate) walk to the award winning East Marden Primary School and a short drive to Charles Campbell College. Just minutes away from all facilities including the Newton Village Shopping Centre, gyms, medical facilities, and public transport options including Paradise Interchange. Located within the East Marden Primary school zone. All of this and only 8km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information, please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).