When lifestyle matters, this one’s for you!
A fantastic opportunity is on offer to secure this renovated and well maintained home in the popular suburb of Modbury. Tastefully updated throughout, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with a perfect natural flow from the multiple living areas inside through to the large undercover deck area. With large living and well portioned bedrooms as well as easy access to the manicured and spacious rear yard, this is the type of living we have all long forgotten, with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built in robe
- Large light filled formal lounge and dining area
- Valuable second living and dining area adjacent kitchen
- Stylish, modern kitchen with ample bench/storage space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Separate spacious laundry
- Fujitsu split system air conditioning in main living area
- New quality hardwood floors throughout home
- Impressive rear entertaining deck with café blinds and wall-mounted flat-screen TV, overlooking secure manicured rear yard, perfect for year round enjoyment
- Double width driveway with parking for multiple cars
- Drive-through access from house with concreted driveway to garden/tool shed and 3 phase power available
Within walking distance to Modbury West School and Clovercrest Village and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.