Prepare To Be Impressed!
This stunning home radiates elegance and style. Warm timbers and classical features combined with wonderful modern touches to create a home that will be truly desired. There is nothing to do, but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property.
Well situated in a quiet residential part of this very much in demand near City suburb, there is a generous 680sqm (approximate) block with manicured gardens to make use of and enjoy.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and two way bathroom
- Bedroom 2 and 3 both with built-in robe
- Formal lounge with bay window and feature fire place
- Stunning Chef’s galley kitchen with stone bench tops
- High end stainless steel Blanco 900mm stove and Blanco dishwasher
- Separate formal dining room
- Combined meals and living opening out to the outdoor area
- Dedicated study area
- Sparkling main bathroom with dual vanity + bath and separate shower
- Fantastic all weather undercover entertaining area with bi-fold doors and shade blinds
- Detached glass walled studio
- Large laundry with ample storage and stone bench tops
- Ornate ceiling roses, cornices and high ceilings throughout the home
- Hardwood polished wood floors throughout the main living areas
- Split system air-conditioning in both the lounge and living area + gas heater to lounge
- Instant gas hot water
- Plantation shutters to bedrooms
- Roller shutters to North facing windows only
- National Broadband Network connected
- Front and rear formal manicured gardens
- Garden shed
- Termite traps
- Security System
- Double length carport with automatic roller door and internal access
With only a short walk to multiple transport options and the Broadview Oval sporting and recreation facilities, the location of this home is sensational. Approximately 5kms from the City and within close proximity to some of Adelaide's best public and private schools. Only minutes' drive to local shopping centres. A short trip to North Adelaide shops, cafes and the fabulous Adelaide Oval entertainment precinct.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).