A Rare Opportunity in a Superb Location!
This classic style double story home sits on a generous 662sqm (approximate) block with an 18.3m (approximate) frontage, boasting a flexible floorplan with ample space for the whole family. Providing 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, multiple living areas, an in-ground swimming pool and a superb outdoor entertaining area.
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Athelstone along a beautiful tree-lined street, offering a brilliant lifestyle with Black Hill Conservation Park within walking distance.
This neat and well maintained home presents as a blank canvas for buyers to consider undertaking some cosmetic updates and providing potential to add significant value.
Upper level comprising of:
- Large master bedroom with built in robe, walk in robe and ensuite, complete with feature lighting and balcony with views to Black Hill Conservation Park
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built in robe and balcony
- Good sized bedroom 3 with walk in robe, built in robe and balcony
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
Lower level comprising of:
- Light filled living room with gas heater, antique chandeliers and feature wall lighting
- Formal dining room
- Stylish kitchen with profiled joinery doors, mosaic splashback, breakfast bar and walk in pantry
- Family room with art deco styled bar and under stair storage
- Private laundry with adjoining bathroom
- Large rumpus room with built in cupboard
- Outdoor entertaining area situated under 2 pergolas with plenty of room for the pets and kids to play
- In-ground swimming pool
- Double carport
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Stained led light doors/windows to selected area’s
Perfectly positioned in the popular suburb of Athelstone, close to Black Hill Conservation Park, Morialta Falls and Thorndon Park Reserve. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including St Ignatius College, Athelstone School and Thorndon Park Primary School. Only a short distance to Newton Village and Newton Central Shopping Centre. All this and only 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.