Once In A Lifetime Opportunity!
When location counts you can't go past this rare and exciting opportunity! Perfectly situated amongst other quality homes in the ever popular suburb of Hope Valley, this large home set on a huge corner allotment of 1,236sqm (approximate) this home will respond well to cosmetic updates. Equally the size and dimensions of the land will appeal to those seeking a re-development opportunity (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- 4 spacious bedrooms, bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 all with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent kitchen
- Rumpus room with ceiling fan
- Main bathroom with separate bath and separate shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Large living room
- Second kitchen with ceiling fan
- Valuable second bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Sparkling in ground swimming pool
- Pool shed
- Expansive front and rear yard
- Multiple car garage with automatic roller doors and third roller door
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Ardtornish Primary School, St Agnes Primary School, Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby.
You are spoilt for choice with the shopping options both the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).