This cosy 3 bedroom home is the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, astute investors, renovators, developers or those looking to build their dream home (subject to council consents). Nestled in a quiet pocket of Residential Growth Policy Area 11, but right in the centre of busy Modbury, a fantastic new lifestyle opportunity awaits the new owner.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 Good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Split system air conditioning to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Light filled lounge / dining room
- Tidy kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and storage space
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + w/c
- Separate laundry
- Light and bright throughout
- Large, secure front and rear yards
- Located in Residential Growth Policy Area 11
- 749sqm block (approximate)
- 16.6m frontage (approximate) x 45m depth (approximate)
In close proximity to a range of local schools and various shopping options including Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Centre. The O'Bahn Interchange and limitless other transport options make this a fabulous alternative to city living, without sacrificing the lifestyle.
You don't want to miss out on this opportunity!
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.