Easy Breezy Low Maintenance, Family Living!
Neatly perched in a small group of homes alike and positioned on a quiet no through court, adjacent to Melba Court Reserve this abode has everything you could need inside and out. Offering an ideal floorplan over two levels and a luxurious lock up and leave lifestyle, you’ll enjoy everything that this Hectorville abode has to offer right at your fingertips.
Inside with a vibrant and coherent floorplan you will enjoy the open plan living/dining plus kitchen space downstairs with a seamless transition to the undercover paved alfresco space and low maintenance and great for entertaining friends and family year-round. The upstairs includes three generous bedrooms, including the main bedroom with ensuite and a tidy central main bathroom.
This stylish low maintenance abode contains classic features including plantation shutters, vibrant tiles underfoot and neutral finishes throughout. A home that will appeal to multiple buyers. An excellent investment, or highly attractive home for buyers seeking to move in and enjoy.
Ground Floor comprising of:
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen space upon entry
- Vibrant white, neutral kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Separate walk-through laundry with adjacent w.c. / powder room
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Spacious undercover alfresco, perfect for year-round entertaining
- Secure double car garage with internal access
First Floor comprising of:
- Spacious bedroom one with ensuite
- Good sized bedroom two
- Bedroom three with built in robe
- Tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Neat retreat/landing space
Additional features we love:
- Built around 2006 and extremely well maintained
- Easy to manage allotment of 204 sqm approximately
- Small community of 3 free standing dwellings (community title), self managed, and only sharing community insurance, no other shared cost
Superbly located less than 8kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Newton Village and Firle Plaza have to offer. Within walking distance to a variety of local parks and public transport options. In close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including St Joseph's Hectorville, East Torrens Primary, Rostrevor College, Charles Campbell College and Norwood Morialta High.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.