We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join the team at Boffo Real Estate.
In this role you’ll be looking after a settled portfolio of city-fringe homes, with the freedom to grow and nurture your client base. You’ll be provided with the support and collaboration of our Team Leader and Leasing Consultants, as well as our sophisticated processes and administrative systems.
We’re looking for someone who is the right fit for Boffo. We’re an agency that prioritises our working environment, reflecting our brand values in everything we do and ensuring each person feels supported and valued. Our values are not just words on a page; they inform the way we work together and the way we operate.
We’re only looking for people with a current Property Management Licence. If this isn’t you now, get in touch when it is!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing rent arrears
- Effectively handling repairs and maintenance
- Attending open inspections
- Application screening
- Maintaining excellent relationships with tenants and landlords
- Outgoing and periodic inspections
- Attendance of tribunal hearings (if necessary)
You'll also require:
- Knowledge of Property Tree software (not essential, but highly favourable)
- A current driver's license and reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- Strong proficiency with computers and administration
- Ability to work effectively independently and with the Boffo team
- Great time management and organisation skills
Joining the team at Boffo Real Estate means a few things:
- Excellent remuneration opportunities
- Being part of one of the most exciting real estate brands in Australia
- Working collaboratively in an office on the city fringe
- The opportunity for professional and personal development
- We work hard together, but we also take the time to socialise, celebrate our wins, and enjoy working together
- You’ll be supported every single day by the entire Boffo team