Large Family Home with Swimming Pool!
This delightful 4 bedroom home is set on a traditional sized allotment of 718sqm (approximately) and provides ample space to entertain at home with family and friends.
Boasting spacious internal living, an impressive undercover outdoor entertaining area, manicured gardens, detached rumpus room and swimming pool.
Buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property located in close proximity to numerous amenities, including Heather Drive Reserve meters away for the kids and pets to enjoy.
Whether you're looking for your first home, a property to renovate and add your own personal touches, an investment to add to your portfolio or a re-development project (subject to council consent), there are multiple reasons that will have this home at the top of your list!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Valuable 4th bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan and water closet
- Study nook
- Spacious light filled living area
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with built-in cupboards
- Contemporary bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for your convenience
- Linen cupboard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Detached spacious laundry
- Large detached rumpus room that could be used as a granny flat, teenage retreat or 5th bedroom
- Superb undercover outdoor entertaining area with a beautiful pitched roof, ceiling fan and café blinds
- In-ground swimming pool
- Landscaped front and rear yard
- Garden shed
- Double carport
- Solar electrical system with 20 panels
- 17.4m (approximate) frontage
Surrounded by parks and reserves and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Valley View Secondary School, Para Vista Primary and Modbury West School. Within easy walking distance to Clovercrest Village shops, restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and 14.5kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).