Picturesque Views from this Top Floor Apartment!
An exceptional opportunity presents itself in a City fringe location, perfectly positioned on the corner of Waterford Circuit and East Parkway, featuring beautiful reserves and parkland surroundings. Built in 2018, this boutique apartment offers a superior ambience, boasting natural light and city views from the top floor. Architecturally designed with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this is an opportunity to live a life of luxury at The Waterford Circuit Apartments.
This stylish, sophisticated and spacious apartment offers a lock up and leave lifestyle and will truly impress young professionals, first home buyers or investors who want to enjoy the Lightsview lifestyle!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom featuring walk-in robe and access to 2-way bathroom
- Bedroom 2 complete with mirrored built-in robe
- Spacious dining and living area offering an abundance of natural light
- 2Pac kitchen featuring stone bench tops and glass splashback with quality stainless steel appliances including gas cook top and dishwasher
- Modern and chic 2-way bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Supersized balcony with beautiful outlooks and offering plenty of space to enjoy
- Built-in cupboards, perfect for additional storage
- Lift access
- 2.7 high ceilings with bulkheads
- Landscaped and paved common areas
- Secure carpark for 1 car
- LED downlights
- Solar panels to common areas
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre, cafes and specialty stores. A variety of excellent public and private schools in close proximity. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer, the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and 8km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information, please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).